Monday, November 23, 2009

New Apartment

So me and my bub are moving into our new apartment a week from today. This will be our third apartment together. Not because we've been in a relationship for all that long, but because we tend to move quit often because someone (moi) has a tendency to not adapt to new things or give them a chance. I am particularly excited about it for a few reasons. But also, nervous for other reasons:

Pros: We are two blocks from the subway and a 10 min ride to 42nd St.
It's a beautiful pre-war building in a very hip little residential area
We have a brand new kitchen.
The apartment IS NOT, I repeat, NOT IN OR NEAR LONG ISLAND
We are in the same building as my good friend Sara. I smell some good times

Cons: Parking will be atmost an atrocious nightmare every single day.
It is the city, which has city noises 24/7
I always have trouble in new places
It's still kind of far from my family

Oh well. I hope it works out because I can't afford to break anymore leases!

No comments:

Post a Comment