Thursday, February 11, 2010

SHMO DAY

So, being snowed-in in New York is less exciting than it sounds. But I did get some useful things done today, including watching Inglorious Basterds, eating Thai food (yes they delivered in the snow!), completing another poem, finishing "Eros- The Bittersweet" by Anne Carson, and getting a poem accepted in Opium Magazine. I am very excited that they will be publishing the title poem of my first-book manuscript, which I expect to have completely done by August. It will appear online sometime in the near future.

Besides that, I haven't been blogging much of late because I lost my beautiful beautiful grandmother a few weeks. She was far too young and far too healthy to have left us. But, such is life. I will miss her incredibly. And I have gotten a turtle tattooed on my foot to remember her by. She was my biggest fan. Little did she know, I was hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment